Parents, it is time to stock up on diapers! If you are looking for a natural diaper that isn’t too expensive, then Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper might just be the perfect solution.
In this blog post, I will discuss the Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper Review with some of the pros and cons of this product as well as its need in your household.
Absorption of Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper
Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper offers a great, dependable absorption that is not too heavy or light. This product can be used for daytime use and nighttime use without any issues.
There are no leaks whatsoever because Thirsties has been designed with leg gussets to help contain the messes from both ends of the baby.
The diaper is made from a sturdy material that does not allow liquid to seep through the sides of the diaper and onto clothing or bedding, but it also absorbs enough moisture in order to prevent any accidents on car seats, strollers or furniture as well.
The Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper is designed to fit babies from seven pounds and up.
It has a stretchy waistband that will easily accommodate any weight changes during the day without having to worry about readjustment or leakage issues.
Thirsties does not leak! The company uses double leg gussets in order to ensure that the mess stays inside of the diaper and does not leak onto clothing or bedding.
The Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper is easy to use. It has a stretchy waistband that will accommodate any weight changes during the day.
Also, you don’t have to worry about leakage or readjustment issues as well as an elastic leg cuff for added security, preventing leaks and messes from getting out of the diaper.
The product is also designed with a special three-layer lining that helps the diaper wick away moisture to keep the baby’s skin dry and comfortable.
Value for Money
Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper is a great value for money. The product comes with twelve diapers per package and the price starts at a low price making it affordable.
Quality of Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper
The quality of the Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper is good. It has a sturdy fabric that not only prevents leakage but also keeps liquids from seeping through the sides and onto clothes during daycare or playtime with friends.
It has been designed without any chemicals in order to keep babies healthy and safe while still eliminating the potential for leaks.
In this video, you will get a review of the Thirsties Natural Fitted all in one diaper and how it is in real life.
Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper Product Specification
|Product Dimensions||2 x 6.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Minimum weight recommendation||8 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||40 Pounds|
|Material Composition of Outer Layer||100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate|
|Material Composition of Inner Layer||100% organic cotton|
|Material of Inner Soakers||8 layers of 55% hemp – 45% organic cotton|
|Inner Absorbency||2 layers of 100% organic cotton|
|Best uses||Cloth Diaper|
|Item Weight||5.8 ounces|
- Absorbent interior consists of 11 thirsty layers...
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for...
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent. Goes on in...
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide...
- Prep- Wash and dry diaper at least 3 times before...
- A two-piece diapering system combining an...
- Lined with soft, 100% organic cotton against...
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of 100% organic cotton....
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out...
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure,...
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering...
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for...
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a...
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness...
Last update on 2021-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Pros of Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper
1. One of the major pros of this product is that it is affordable and made from natural materials. The cost varies depending on how many diapers you buy, but at most, a pack will only be a low price with shipping included.
It also offers leak protection without being bulky so that your baby’s clothes won’t get ruined. Assembly is also easy: a simple double-fold and tuck system will do the trick.
2. Another major pro of this product is that it does not have any weird chemical smells so you can rest assured your baby’s delicate skin won’t be exposed to anything harmful.
The natural materials mean they are breathable, which means less diaper rash for your baby.
Cons of Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper
1. One of the cons about these diapers is that they are not as absorbent as other diapers and can leak quickly.
This is a problem when your baby’s skin gets wet because it will lead to diaper rash, which we already mentioned was less likely with these diapers anyway.
2. The second con about this product is that they are not waterproof like most disposable cloth or reusable options so you’ll need to use a waterproof cover over them.
3. Lastly, the final con we have to mention is that they are only one size so you’ll need to buy more diapers as your baby grows and there’s no way of knowing how much they will grow in a year (if it even fits).
The Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper is made from a material that can be washed with cold water, but it cannot go in the dryer or otherwise risk shrinking.
The product comes with twelve diapers per package and if cared for properly, they should last until potty training without any issues.
In conclusion, these diapers might just be what you’re looking for but keep in mind that they are not waterproof.
They work well for protecting your baby’s skin from wetness and diaper rash, though, because of the natural materials used to make them breathable.
The cons about this product are not deal-breakers, so if you’re looking for a natural diaper that’s affordable and easy to assemble then Thirsties is the way to go.
Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper is an affordable option that works well to protect your baby’s skin from wetness but does not have waterproof capabilities.
If you’re looking for a natural diaper that won’t break the bank then this is the way to go.
I hope you liked my review on Thirsties Natural One-Size Fitted Diaper.