Jenga is a game that is played with 54 wooden blocks.
Players follow the rules of Jenga, take turns removing one block from the tower and placing it on top.
The goal of the game is to remove the block without causing the tower to fall. Jenga is a fun game for all ages.
Before starting to play the Jenga game, stacking the wooden Jenga blocks becomes mandatory.
Also, the stacking should be proper in the starting only as otherwise the tower would be wobbly from the beginning of the game.
In this blog, I would discuss how to stack Jenga blocks in several ways using only hands and also using a loading tray to give you an exact idea about preparing for the Jenga game.
Let’s get started!
How to Stack Jenga Blocks Using Free Hands?
Jenga is a classic game that can be enjoyed by all ages.
In this game, players take turns stacking wooden blocks in a pyramid on top of one another until the tower falls.
The challenge comes in making sure the tower stays standing as players remove blocks from the bottom, add them to the top, and try to avoid being the first player to knock it over.
Here is how you can start Stacking the Jenga blocks with only your hands:
1. Start with a sturdy base
Make sure the base where you will place the Jenga tower is stable. It is essential to choose a good base before you play the Jenga game.
2. Form Each Layer of 3 Jenga Blocks
To stack the Jenga blocks and form the tower you need to form several rows in layers.
Create each layer with three Jenga blocks placed parallel to each other.
3. Stack the blocks on top of one another
Now, it comes to stack Jenga block rows.
You need to place a Jenga block row layer on top of another by rotating it 90 degrees.
Now, keep stacking the Jenga layers till you complete forming the tower. It will be 18 layers once you stack all the Jenga blocks.
4. Align the blocks properly
Now, before you start playing align the blocks if any have moved a bit while stacking them with your hands.
It will ensure the stability of the Jenga tower while playing.
Best way to stack Jenga blocks: Using a Loading Tray
There are many ways to stack Jenga blocks, but using a loading tray makes it easier and prevents the blocks from falling over.
A loading tray is a rectangular piece of wood or plastic with small indentations in it that fit the blocks snugly.
This allows you to easily remove one block at a time without having to worry about the blocks toppling over.
If you use a loading tray to stack your Jenga blocks then the process gets way easier than it is using only your hands.
Here are the steps it takes to load the blocks using a loading tray:
- The first step before you play is to place the Jenga blocks onto a flat surface.
- Next, turn the loading tray to the side and start loading the loading tray using three Jenga Blocks in a single layer. Load each row at right angles to each other.
- Once you complete loading all the 54 wooden Jenga blocks to the loading tray, you will see a total of 18 rows have formed.
- Now turn the loading tray vertically and place it on the table.
- Next once the blocks are placed remove the loading tray.
How do you balance Jenga blocks?
Balancing the Jenga block starts from the stacking itself. The stacked Jenga Tower would only remain stable if the blocks in it are properly balanced.
Here are some tips for balancing the Jenga blocks:
1. Start with a solid foundation. Make sure the bottom layer of blocks is even and stable before you start stacking on top.
2. Use both hands when stacking blocks. This will help you to balance the blocks better.
3. Placing at right angles helps each layer to get balanced on top of each other quite well.
How many layers do you start with in Jenga?
There is a total of 18 layers that form in Jenga during the start of the game. It is due to the fact that there is a total of 54 Jenga blocks and each layer has 3 Jenga blocks.
Let’s conclude the post on how to stack Jenga Blocks using Loading Tray and only using Hands!
Stacking Jenga blocks is a fun and challenging game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
By following the tips listed in this article, you can improve your chances of stacking the blocks successfully.
So grab some friends or family members and get ready to have some fun!
If you would like to get printable of Jenga rules, you can find one here.
I hope you enjoyed reading the post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?