You also need to know if your baby’s skin is sensitive or not if that particular oil has harmful chemicals that may cause harm.
So it’s essential to know and choose the right oil for massaging your baby’s delicate skin. Find here the best massage oil for your newborn.
Best Massage Oil For Baby
1. Johnson Baby oil
- It is a no-brainer product and is a must choice always.
- The formula is gentle and would not hurt your baby’s skin.
- It is of a non-greasy type of oil.
- It is Pediatrician tested
- 100% natural product.
- Ingredients are Shea and Jojoba Butter and Apricot Oil.
- Calendula Baby Oil For Infant Massage, Dry Skin, and Scalp.
- NO Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Parabens, or Artificial Fragrance.
- Naturally effective Calendula Baby Oil helps add silky softness to a loving, gentle infant massage.
- Yes, olive oil on the list for your baby.
- It’s a natural and edible product.
- Safe for even sensitive skin.
- Mild on skin.
- 100% organic and safe
- Made of Chamomile, Calendula, Olive, and Jojoba.
- Certified Organic
- Safe and Natural
- Made of Chamomile oil, Shea Butter and Argan Oil
- Mild Formula
- Dermatologist tested
- Keeps skin soft and smooth
Massaging your baby implies many health benefits for your baby:
- Massaging your baby with baby oils can make their bones strong.
- Helps in blood circulation hence implies the growth and development of your baby.
- It also helps in your baby’s sound sleep.
- Massaging your baby keeps your baby’s delicate skin moisturized and soft.
After the first few weeks of birth, you can begin massaging your baby. However, make sure to follow your baby’s mood. Your baby should be calm, alert, and content when you’re ready to give them a massage.
Never perform any massage technique that seems to make your baby uncomfortable.
Here are our findings of the best massage oil for baby. I hope you would find the best one for your toddler. If you know about any other good baby massage oil you used on your baby, please comment below and let us know.